Monday, October 15, 2012

A FASHIONSTONE


First post, see that´s always a tricky one, but I guess it should explain the purpose of this blog and a bit about me too. So, I´ve just moved to Gladstone, that town along the eastcoast of Australia in Queensland. It´s me and my love, B in our little apartment, which we moved into about four months ago, after 7 months of backpacking our way through asia and southern australia. Originally we´re from Sweden, that country way up north, covered in snow half the year. Kind of a shock to own your own bathroom and all that space for shoes in a a big closet all of a sudden after living in a backpack for almost a year. So I´ve figured it´s about time I get my wardrobe and style back, after all its only fair when leaving 60 pair of beautiful shoes all packed up in five movingboxes in a storage back home.
.
This one is gonna be about life, love and fashion. The love of fashion and the creativity it creates. My main purpose it to make it inspiring, fun and stylish - obviously since were now talking fashion here. You´ll also get to hear a bit of our adventure we´ve been up to and the adventures we´re about to start living in a dream country half way around the world.
// tilly

No comments:

Post a Comment